The Game Night attendee's guide to events at the Flesher Family Compound (FFC).

2008-05-18

Ah, the Weekend and Toilet Christenings....

It was an amazing weekend. Sun, a little work, alot of goofing around....

It was girly movie night Saturday night. I was the humble host. We had great food, cosmos, wine and I had too many Jack and gingers...

First we watched a short animation called "Lily and Jim" If you've never seen this, check it out.
You'll never think about condiments the same way again.

Then we watched Cinema Paradiso which was very touching and sweet. And there was alot of kissing, but the old fashioned type (not much Frenching, much to Jana's disappointment). Thanks again to Sue for bringing us together and making it possible.

It was a fabo evening and this morning I found out that my new friend Jenny is a Pisces and a Water Rat just like Dustin and I. And not only does she know about Cowboy Bebop, she's watched it. And she liked it. All these commonalities combined are so statistically improbable, I had to check to make sure I hadn't been abducted by The Heart of Gold.

In other news...

Ian's toilet arrives this week. This is a seminal event for the FFC Annex. As some of you know, Ian has been without a bathroom for a good two years. Of course, we are just as thrilled as he is to be getting "facilities" since he has used our bathroom all that time. He is planning a Toilet Christening party once the toilet is operational. So build up your biggest poop ever and come on over.

I spent more time making picture frames and less time on the blog this weekend. I will have pics up at some point of my OEM inspired frames.

ciao

2 comments:

Jenny said...

If you ever want to hang and watch Cowboy Bebop I'm totally game. It's been a while.

jana said...

Yeah! I can do my wacky Ed impression.