The Game Night attendee's guide to events at the Flesher Family Compound (FFC).

2008-05-25

Pirates!



Oh, Yeah! I watched my first game of pirates last night between Drew and Dustin. It's not a difficult game at all and a whole lot of fun to watch. If I hadn't been so wiped out from the previous evening, I would have played myself.

As you can see from the photo, we have the good camera back at home. No more blurry 2002 technology!

In other news, Merle encountered a bulldog puppy the other day (his first puppy actually). Here was his reaction:



Note the puffy tail and the flexed back of the dread Halloween Cat. Puppies beware!


I have also been working making picture frames from machine parts. I have two now that I can confidently say are done. Observe:



The Many Faces of Ian Flesher


The next one takes some explaining. First of all, yes that is me in 1988. Second, yes, I am oh so Goth. And Third, I am a terrible pack rat of sentimental items. The beads, Welsh griffin and crystal are all part of a necklace I was wearing the very day the picture was taken. Why keep toting that embarrassing stuff around in boxes when you can memorialize it for the amusement of your friends?


I just realized that this could double as a stylized abacus.
We'll call it Abacus of the Damned. Think I can get a motion sensor that will play "Alone Again Or" every time someone walks past it?





1 comment:

drew said...

Think I can get a motion sensor that will play "Alone Again Or" every time someone walks past it?

yes.